Advertise your embryos on Holstein Québec
Advertising your embryos free of charge on the Holstein Québec site will help you maximize your Internet exposure to make a name for your herd.
With more than 134 000 visitors every year, including 41 000 unique visitors, and over half a million page views, the Holstein Québec site is without question the best showcase for your embryos.
Let your genetics travel the world!
Whether at Space, Swiss Expo, in Madison or during one of Holstein Québec’s many trips, our aim is to make our members’ genetics known to the world. Since our Embryo Directory is one of our best calling cards, it’s well worth your while to list your embryos there.
Make the most of it – it’s free!
From now on, you can post your embryo lots at no cost. Adding your lots is a quick and easy procedure. All you have to do is register and add them to the list.
How to proceed?
The procedure for adding an embryo lot is as follows:
- 1. First, you must be registered. If you have not yet registered, simply click here and follow the instructions. If you are not sure, click here to enter your email address. If you are already registered, an email will be sent to you so that you can change your password.
- Once you are registered, you can add as many embryo lots as you like.
- If you were already registered, you must log in so the site can identify you. The User login area, where you must enter your username and password, is located on the left, under the navigation menu and advertising zone. If you have forgotten your username or password, click on Request a new password.
- Once you have logged in, the fields in the login area will be replaced by three links:
- My Information: your contact information. Check that this information is correct because it will be posted in your advertisements.
- Add an embryo lot: a direct link that enables you to add an embryo lot.
- Log out: to end your session.
When adding an embryo lot, you can also add a photo (which will be automatically resized by the system to ensure that it is displayed properly). All fields marked with a red asterisk are required.
Once you have finished, click on Save.Your advertisement will be automatically added to the Directory. Note that some computers make require a little more time to post new advertisements.
Edit an embryo lot
Note that you can make changes to your advertisements at any time. To do this, simply log in and go to your advertisement page. An "EDIT" button is located under the page’s title. Clicking on this button will enable you to make changes to your advertisement.
Questions? Need help?
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Holstein Québec. Our staff will be pleased to assist you.